Image Source: Media.merchantcircle.com
It is also essential for men to understand that, a proper skin care regimen helps in fighting various skin diseases. Moreover, as you age the skin loses its elasticity, resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. You may tend to look older than you actually are. Hence, it is crucial for men to take good care of the skin. Here are few tips.
• Use a mild soap or preferably a face wash for the skin. Avoid harsh soaps that can significantly harm your natural skin texture.
• A man’s skin is generally more oiler than a woman’s skin. Hence, it is essential that you follow a daily skin routine to cleanse, tone and moisturize, to avoid grime, dirt and environmental pollutants to clog the pores.
• Due to endless shaving and razor use, men’s skin tend to become very rough. Hence, exfoliation is a must . You can make use of a mild scrub to exfoliate the dead skin cells. Repeat the process at least once a week.
• Sunscreen is a must to protect yourself from the harmful rays of the sun. It is also an effective anti-aging treatment. Apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before you step out to the sun.
• If you have a dry skin, use moisturizer immediately after shaving. Look for products that do not contain any alcohol or heavy fragrances as they can irritate your skin and make it appear drier.